Plan 9 is a fully-featured, clean, compact and uniform operating system built as a successor to Unix.
This page serves to introduce to Plan 9, I currently use Plan 9 as an experimental computer installed on a Raspberry Pi B+. I use the 9front Raspberry Pi images.
An argument for simplicity and clarity.
- Wiki: https://9p.io/wiki/plan9/plan_9_wiki
- Intro: http://lsub.org/who/nemo/9.intro.pdf
- IRC Channel: https://9p.io/wiki/plan9/IRC/index.html
- Bell Labs: http://doc.cat-v.org/bell_labs
- Plan9 Software: https://ftrv.se/_/9/
- How I Switched to Plan9: http://helpful.cat-v.org/Blog/2019/12/03/0
- 9Front: http://9front.org/
incoming(2): about raspberry